MediStart is one of the leading agencies connecting foreign students to medical schools around Europe. Our consultants are renowned university professors and experienced academic advisor with many contacts at home and abroad.
- Complete and return the MediStart application. We can get you your spot even before obtaining the school-leaving certificate!
- Send in documents requested by MediStart. MediStart will take of all the rest, if you like.
- Participate in the MediStart preparation course and admissions test. Then you will get the study contract from the university of your choosing offering you a spot.
The MediStart consultants have profound knowledge of the universities around the EU, their admissions requirements and other special aspects, as well as their applications processes. We use contacts to find you the best possible path to the university placement of your dreams. We also organise admissions testing for numerous suitable universities. We offer applicants and their families seeking placement in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine courses advice and assistance in
- choosing the right foreign university,
- the applications process and preparing for admissions tests, and
- a successful start to your studies and the subsequent return to your home country.
MediStart gets you started on your medicine studies without quotas or waiting periods. More than 90% of our clients have been placed in the past.
We provide individual coaching for our clients as they prepare for admissions tests and interviews. We also organise many admissions tests for our clients. Simple, straightforward, and fair.
Your MediStart placement adviser will work with you to select the right university, plan your application, and prepare you to take your admissions tests. You pay our fees only if you are placed. To find out more about our services, go here.
“A good start for a good return”: MediStart organises your application, supports you during the admissions process, and supervises your study abroad, so that you can return home with a qualification recognised across Europe.
All MediStart universities offer degrees that are recognised across Europe, including the United Kingdom and many other countries.
The next admissions test for Autumn 2018 is 22th January 2018.
Application deadlines for foreign universities are often earlier than those in your home country. One reason for this is that it is not your final marks in school, but the results of an admissions test that is key to acceptance. This also means that you can participate even before graduating! Any transcripts and school records can then be sent later.
The next admissions tests for MediStart clients will take place in January 2018 in Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Vienna, Dublin, and London. The dates can be found here.
The costs to study at a foreign university generally consist of:
- tuition and fees;
- application fees and costs;
- MediStart placement fee.
Our placement fee is equal to one year’s tuition and is only billed once you are actually placed. Simple, fair, and transparent. For details about the costs, see here.
MediStart’s services primarily involve advising you on your chances in being selected for your chosen course of study in your home country and the available alternatives in other countries. We help you select the right foreign university for your needs. We work with you during the application process to assemble the required application documents in a timely fashion. We advise and support you during the next steps. We will also help prepare you for your entrance examinations , if you wish. Our contacts and our experience will help both at the start of your programme and when you subsequently return to your home country.
- Successful: more than 90% of our clients have been placed in previous years
- Professional: advice on the application process, starting your studies, and returning home as a qualified professional
- No quotas: admissions tests and preparatory courses
- Easy: organise your application with all the necessary documents
- No risk: placement fee only payable upon placement
- Comprehensive: planning the details of living abroad (network of students, tips on finding accommodation, etc.)
- Local support: support and academic supervision of your studies (in particular to ensure you are taking the proper coursework for your qualification back home)
- Return: support for obtaining recognition of your degree and examination results
- Proven quality: checked by international lawyers
Our goal is “all-round support” so you can get a quick start in the training of your choosing and then start practising your profession back home. Contact us today for more information. No obligation. You can also request free information material here.