Success Stories and References
MediStart is one of the leading agencies connecting foreign students to medical schools around Europe. It is also active for clients from many other parts of the world. Our professionalism, care, and efficiency have garnered international acclaim.
Renowned professors, doctors, and entrepreneurs rely on MediStart when it comes to planning and providing support for their children’s study abroad experiences. And the German University Foundation has commissioned us as a study abroad agency. MediStart was the only study abroad agency present at the 2014 and 2015 German Medical Conference meetings in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt, respectively, with the President of the German Medical Association taking time about the current opportunities for the study of medicine abroad.
In 2015, the Hartmann Association became another renowned organisation that has opted to work with MediStart and recommends to students around the world that they apply for medical school using the MediStart concept.
Several foreign universities have authorised MediStart to design and conduct the admissions tests for their medical programmes. Some foreign universities, for example, the Private University in Vienna, Austria, work exclusively with MediStart in Germany. This, too, reflects the special trust that they place in the professionalism and quality of our services.
It is possible for the MediStart test, developed by German scientists and offered by MediStart around the world, to replace the university’s entrance exams. This way, instead of having to pass several tests from a number of universities, you will only need to pass a single test offered by MediStart.
- Complete and return the MediStart application. We can get you your spot even before obtaining the school-leaving certificate!
- Send in documents requested by MediStart. MediStart will take of all the rest, if you like.
- Participate in the MediStart preparation course and admissions test. Then you will get the study contract from the university of your choosing offering you a spot.
The media has also reported on the successes of MediStart, for example in:
- Die Welt (read the article here)
- the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- Der Standard (read the article here)
- Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ)
- Dental Tribune
With a success rate of over 90% in previous years, MediStart is one of the most successful study abroad placement agencies working in the medical fields. MediStart gives you the best support on your path to the programme of your choosing and your future career.