MediStart gets you started on your medicine studies without quotas or waiting periods. More than 90% of our clients have been placed in the past.
We provide individual coaching for our clients as they prepare for admissions tests and interviews. We also organise many admissions tests for our clients. Simple, straightforward, and fair.
Your MediStart placement adviser will work with you to select the right university, plan your application, and prepare you to take your admissions tests. You pay our fees only if you are placed. To find out more about our services, go here.
“A good start for a good return”: MediStart organises your application, supports you during the admissions process, and supervises your study abroad, so that you can return home with a qualification recognised across Europe.
All MediStart universities offer degrees that are recognised across Europe, including the United Kingdom and many other countries.
The next admissions test for Autumn 2018 is January 2018.
Application deadlines for foreign universities are often earlier than those in your home country. One reason for this is that it is not your final marks in school, but the results of an admissions test that is key to acceptance. This also means that you can participate even before graduating! Any transcripts and school records can then be sent later.
The next admissions tests for MediStart clients will take place in … in Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Vienna, Dublin, and London. The dates can be found here.
The costs to study at a foreign university generally consist of:
- tuition and fees;
- application fees and costs;
- MediStart placement fee.
Our placement fee is equal to one year’s tuition and is only billed once you are actually placed. Simple, fair, and transparent. For details about the costs, see here.
MediStart is one of the leading agencies connecting students from Central and Northern Europe to medical schools around the continent. The quality of our services has been checked by specialist lawyers and we have had more than 90% successful placements.
Medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine: MediStart helps you and your parents get started with your studies here at a foreign university here in Europe without having to worry about quotas or waiting periods. We help sort the wide array of offerings and the complex maze of application procedures to help get you on the track to the right university for your needs. You benefit from our experience gained from providing hundreds of candidates and their parents with the advice they require as well as our extensive contacts with foreign universities. We know the application procedures and deadlines and also how the German qualification examiners will treat your practical experience abroad.
- Successful: more than 90% of our clients have been placed in previous years
- Professional: advice on the application process, starting your studies, and returning home as a qualified professional
- No quotas: admissions tests and preparatory courses
- Easy: organise your application with all the necessary documents
- No risk: placement fee only payable upon placement
- Comprehensive: planning the details of living abroad (network of students, tips on finding accommodation, etc.)
- Local support: support and academic supervision of your studies (in particular to ensure you are taking the proper coursework for your qualification back home)
- Return: support for obtaining recognition of your degree and examination results
- Proven quality: checked by international lawyers
For graduates from secondary schools in Scandinavia, Great Britain, Germany, and many other European countries interested in enrolling in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine, we offer
- support and advice in choosing the right university,
- the application process, and preparing for the admissions tests,
- as well as the start of your studies and your eventual return home to start your practise.
Reliable advice and optimal preparation of your application is our goal to help you start your studies as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for our free informational brochure: we advise potential clients from all over Europe by phone and in person. And when time’s tight, we respond quickly.
We look forward to helping you get placed in the programme of your choosing.
So get in contact with us today. Our goal is “all-round support” so you can get a quick start in the training of your choosing and successfully earn your professional qualification. Request your free information about study abroad here.